Wednesday 9 September 2015

She Was Pretty - interesting casting?

While on yet another kdrama-trailer-procrastinatory-marathon I stumbled upon upcoming drama She Was Pretty starring Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon. I think the first thing that kdrama fans associate those two names with is definitely Kill Me Heal Me, in which they were two of the three main leads. 

The casting relationship between Kill Me Heal Me and She Was Pretty is basically the relationship between You're Beautiful and Heartstrings. Yup, the two involved in the highly-popular-but-sadly-fruitless loveline come back together for another drama! What really amuses me though is that Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, the Kill Me Heal Me leads, were actually the two main leads in another drama before that, Secret Love. I guess Hwang Jung Eum is very lucky to work closely with the actors twice!! :P

For some reason I feel like I'm sounding bitter in this post ... but I promise I'm not! I'm curious to see how this new drama will turn out hahaha ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave a comment! :)