Saturday 16 January 2016

Unboxing - Sassy Go Go OST

Yay another Eunji drama! Thanks for getting me this Vanessa ^^ I was super excited to get this album cause - Lee Won Geun and Eunji obviously - but also to find out if Eunji is the singer of my favourite Sassy Go Go instrumental - 7. Hold On There. It turns out that the singer is someone called Jang Mi Young (correct me if wrong)! Hope this clarifies everything :)

I'm really sorry about the poor focussing in this video - I've only recently started recording videos and it turns out the camera was on the wrong mode the whole time :/ I also really need to stop breathing into the camera microphone don't I?! I also don't know why my videos keep glitching once they go up on youtube - hopefully it won't happen again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave a comment! :)